The love and affection that animals can share with people is so strong that it can help you reduce anxiety, depression and loneliness. It seems our furry friends are magic creatures that can erase all our problems!
1. “My wife getting a hug from a baby squirrel that she’s taking care of.”
2. “Clementine, reminding everyone that all animals love, and love to be loved!”
3. “My niece only asked for a few things for Christmas. One of them was peppermints for the neglected horse who lives across the street.”
4. “I took the new pup to the nursing home next door. They instantly became best friends.”
5. “This is Aretha, a rescue cow. She groomed my legs with her tongue then fell asleep. She’s a good girl.”
6. “He hugs me like this every time I come home from college, his face says it all.”
7. Camels can be gentle too.
8. “My friend recently got 2 kittens. She sent a photo of them hugging each other while sleeping. This made my day.”
9. “There, there Pumps. Everything is going to be okay.”
10. “When you and your bestie take a selfie:”
11. “My new adopted kitten fell asleep hugging my hand.”
12. Fluffy pets also love to have fluffy friends.
13. We wouldn’t be able to resist this beauty either!
14. “My niece’s miniature donkey Boopy”
15. If you’re tiny, that doesn’t mean there’s any less love in you!
16. “Meg and Amy head rubbing, reinforcing their lifelong bonds.”
17. With such big lips, you’re guaranteed to be a good kisser!
18. “He likes to munch.”