The Internet has allowed us to find a lot of amazing photos, but it turns out that taking them from behind, both in perspective and creativity, is hard work.
1. “Make me look as if I’m in a field.”
2. “This is me. I love pigeons and they love me.”
3. Don’t have a girlfriend? No problem!
4. There’s no such thing as too many people when you want to take the perfect photo.
5. When you still don’t know if you need comfort or a nice look:
6. Superglue for “super-problems”
7. “Babe, stop taking off guard pics of me!”
8. Facetune is truly amazing.
9. “Relaxing on the terrace”
10. This is the perfect definition of “I know how to look good”.
11. When you’re trying to pretend you’re flying but your sister ruins your plans:
12. “Working on my new masterpiece”
13. Size doesn’t matter if you know how to choose the right angles.
14. An impromptu work trip to the Cayman Islands
15. “I’m 23 and already bought my own apartment.”
16. First, you enjoy lying in a hammock and 5 minutes later, you’re looking for shelter from the storm.
17. When you want to go to a concert featuring your favorite band:
18. “Yes, I’m in the sea. No, it’s not a puddle.”